I'm so excited having just received my first blog award! This is almost as exciting as the moment that I had my first kiss; an awkward, hilarious, and oh-so-touching story about the 15 year old me, that we will save for another time...
The award I have been given is the Tell Me About Yourself Award - Your Blog is Great, and I would like to say a huge thank you, and send a big, shiny kiss to the lovely Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic, and the equally divine Vicki at Glitter Bomb for awarding me this. Girls, if you'd like to come over, I'll have a Dominoes and lots of chocolate-coated cake waiting for you! ;)
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
Write 7 random things about yourself
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers
7 Random Things About Me!
1) I would rather have an eye bath than a pedicure. Honestly, I can't describe how much I love the sensation of the water tipping over my open eye, and that oh-so-glorious-beautifully-refreshed eyeball feeling that follows.
2) I couldn't breathe through my nose fully until I was 12. That's another story that we will save for another time, but it involved a very awkward bone. (Please do not interpret that in the wrong way.)
3) My best friend Tania is also my next door neighbour, which comes in handy when I'm in need of some good food and can't quite muster the strength to walk to the fridge! Coincidentally, she was born just over 9 months after me, and my theory is that Mumma and Papa D saw my beautiful, chubby little face, and suddenly got exceptionally broody! Unfortunately, I don't have the guts to ask them whether that's true. But I will, one day.
4) I could easily rummage round an antiques market for a week. Old books, dust, and weird clown ornaments that I can scare my friends with- yes please!
5) Last November, me and Tania went to a nightclub in Camden as VIP guests. This involved serious LBDs, a private balcony, way too much champagne, and one hell of a flirt with Danny from Mcfly. I felt like an A-Lister, and would quite happily relive this night 3571 times over!
6) I never feel more at peace than when I'm writing. And my passion for it has absolutely no boundaries- I'll have a pen in my hand until my very last breath!
7) I have a terrible habit of picking off my mascara at the end of the day. It feels oh-so-good!
So that's it ladies! There's my random facts! :)
And here are the 15 ladies I have chosen. I know some of you have probably already got this, but I really wanted my list to reflect the blogs that I can't stop reading at the moment!
Rachel at Life of a Sweetaholic
Vicki at Glitter Bomb
Ms Thrifty at A Thrifty Mrs
Nikkay at CATFIGHTS AND BROKEN HEELS
Emily at egt x3
Elly at EllyBellyBaybee
Louise at Life According To Me
Bex at Futures
Charlote Elizabeth at Confessions Of A Small Town Girl
Miss Second Hand Rose at Second Hand Rose
Victoria Hannah (known personally to me as Victor) at I was wreckless, you were free
Sarah at a million dresses
Claire at CLAIRE HUSKIE
She who wishes to remain anonymous at The Dating Game
and last, but not least, Sophie at Sophie: General goings-on
Love to you all ladies. Happy Wednesday! xXx