This weekend I'm pimping my Halloween costume ready for Monday night's spooks/shots extravaganza with the girls, giving some well deserved TLC to one of my lifelong best friends, who is due to become the ultimate MILF within the next fortnight (I love you Ash!), putting 3/4 of my wardrobe on Ebay, and chilling the devil out. I have four whole days off next week (I love you annual leave!), so am using this weekend as an opportunity to relax and refresh before the thrill of 6 whole days (next weekend included) to do whatever the devil I like. I am ridiculously excited, and will be sure to keep you up to date on my adventures as they take place! Halle-lu-jah!
I've decided to jazz my Friday posts up a little bit, and do a weekly '5 frazzling thoughts on a Friday' post, which will basically consist of the five frazzling thoughts that are racing round my brain at the time of writing. I'm sure you can imagine, that being me, it's practically an Olympic event trying to choose just 5 random thoughts out of the 8970175070237150275029121841084091802975048 that excite my tiny brain on an hourly basis. I will however, do my best! Here's this weeks 5....
1. My ridiculous levels of optimism have the potential to drive the whole world mad.
2. Pay day is long overdue. As far as Mondays go, the coming one will be a pretty good one! I need a pair of winter wedges. Now.
3. BEER. Right now, I want to drink it, bathe in it, and put wilting red roses in the empty bottles.
4. Ed Sheeran is a beautiful, talented piece of male babe. I think I have played 'The A Team' about forty five times a day for the past twelve days. I can't get enough of his quirky voice and his amazing lyrics! (And his oh-so-gorgeous ginger hair!)
5. I have taken to single life like a duck to a pond, and love the excitement of meeting new people, the ridiculous levels of paranoia about visible love handles before a first date, and that hilariously awkward moment when you find out that Mr Potential is an avid Doctor Who fan. The awful dates are just as brilliant as the good ones in my world!
Have a fabulous weekend girls. Thank you so much for all reading my blog, I can't even begin to describe how happy it makes me!
Love, hugs, and big, juicy kisses. xXx